Saturday, June 5, 2010

for fun =D

this is wat i ask them to fill in and they did! haha =X
I ______ you
You have a nice ______.
You make me ______.
You should ______.
Someday i will ______.
You + me = ______.
If i saw you now I'd ______.
I want to ______ you...

gonna tell u some of my frenz, mom and the person i once in love wit now i am not sure.

from my mom♥♥♥♥♥ =)

I ___luv___ you
You have a nice ___hair___.
You make me ___happy always___.
You should ___try n earn more A's in ur exams___.
Someday i will ___be a mother of a lawyer___.
You + me = ___mom & daugther___.
If i saw you now I'd ___hug u___.
I want to ___kiss___ you...

from my wifey♥ =)

I ___love___ you
You have a nice ___hair___.
You make me ___laugh___.
You should ___be urself___.
Someday i will ___meet u when u getting married =)___.
You + me = ___crazy gurls! everybody knows tht___.
If i saw you now I'd ___knw wat to do. haha =D___.
I want to ___hug___ you...

from HEMAMA♥!

I ___miss___ you
You have a nice ___???___.
You make me ___???___.
You should ___???___.
Someday i will __???____.
You + me = ___fighting___.
If i saw you now I'd ___hug u 4eva___.
I want to ___B THERE FOR ___ you... =P

from cousin! =D (best cousin ever) her name is CHAN MEI YEN >.<♥♥♥

I ___hate___ you
You have a nice ___pi gu___.
You make me ___wan piak u___.
You should ___be a guy___.
Someday i will ___love u___.
You + me = ___siao po___.
If i saw you now I'd ___hug u___.
I want to ___kill___ you...

from pei rong (one of a pretty girl from my add maths tuition =D)♥

I ___Love___ you
You have a nice ___smile___.
You make me ___feel happy whenever with u___.
You should ___smile and laugh always___.
Someday i will ___date u xD___.
You + me = ___best fren =D___.
If i saw you now I'd ___kiz u!haha___.
I want to ___date___ you...

and lastly from the person who i ♥love♥ and appreciate =P

I ___love___ you
You have a nice ___heart___.
You make me ___happy___.
You should ___not always argue___.
Someday i will ___kis u agn___.
You + me = ___happiness___.
If i saw you now I'd ___hug u___.
I want to ___to love___ you 4eva...!

and another gud bro♥

I ___like___ you
You have a nice ___personality___.
You make me ___happy =)___.
You should ___more happy, make the right choices___.
Someday i will ___meet you^^___.
You + me = ___siblings =D___.
If i saw you now I'd ___say hello? =)___.
I want to ___congratulate___ you on having an awesome life =D...

tht's te END =P

-love them much much ^_^-

No comments:

Post a Comment